Accounts Payable and Receivable
Don’t waste this opportunity! Give yourself a chance to excel further and be part of a growing team in Clark. We are looking for a dynamic and tenacious Accounts Payable and Receivable to work with one of our Australian clients.
The role will involve but is not limited to.:
- Accounts Receivable
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments from customers.
- Review of accounts receivable age analysis to follow up on old outstanding debt.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Accounts Payable
- Pay Invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; and obtaining authorization of payment.
- Fortnightly review of accounts payable aged analysis to investigate old outstanding amounts.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Maintaining adequate accounts receivable and payable filing system.
- Reconcile supplier’s statement to Navision.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Other duties may be assigned by the client.
Qualifications for the Role:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an Accountant / Accounts Assistant or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software – MV Dynamics Navision
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail; time management abilities
- Good English communication skills.
Perks and Benefits:
- 10% Signing Bonus
- Competitive Salary Offer
- Opportunity to work with an Australian Client
- HMO Medical and Dental after regularization
- Paid Leave benefits after regularization (VL and SL)
- 13th Month Pay
- Quarterly and Yearly Company Events
- Free brewed coffee on-site
Please complete the form below to apply for this position