Work from home – set up
Permanent – Full time
The purpose of the QA Tester is to test and validate that the codes from developers are according to the business requirements, bug-free, and secure. The QA Tester will work with different developers (Front-End, back-end) to ensure that the application that will be deployed is working properly.
This role is classified as “support staff” and reports directly to the IT Manager.
- Create a test script and perform test automation for the application’s Backend
- Create a test script and perform test automation for the application Frontend
- Document Test Cases and results.
- Collaborate with different business units for formulating Test Cases.
- Work with developers and system admins for the proper deployment of applications.
Qualifications, Experience & Competencies Required
- Minimum of 3 years as a QA Tester
- Strong knowledge of PHP Unit Testing, Laravel Dusk, Selenium, and other test automation frameworks.
- Should be able to create automation test scripts for application written in PHP and VueJS
- Organize and able to create clear and concise documentation for Test Cases.
- Basic understanding of
- Knowledge of Git and version control platforms such as GitHub, Bitbucket.
Perks and Benefits:
- 10% Sign-in Bonus!
- Competitive Salary Offer
- Opportunity to work with an Australian Client
- HMO Medical and Dental
- Paid leave benefits after regularization (VL and SL)
- 13thMonth Pay
- Quarterly and Yearly Company Events
- Free brewed coffee on-site